Lucas P. Baker
Luke assesses complex legal issues and develops pragmatic strategies to efficiently and effectively resolve his clients‘ litigation needs. Luke’s civil litigation practice is diverse as he handles claims involving Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith, Construction Litigation, Products Liability, Wrongful Death, and Catastrophic Injury.
Luke is a native of Central Ohio and graduated from Capital University and Capital University Law School. Luke has been recognized by his peers as a "Super Lawyer Rising Star" every year since 2020.
When not working, Luke enjoys spending time with his wife, three children, and dog. He also enjoys following the Buckeyes, Blue Jackets, Guardians, Browns, and Cavaliers.
Find out more about: Practice Areas Education Memberships Publications Presentations
Education & Memberships
- J.D., Capital University Law School, summa cum laude, 2014
- B.A., Capital University, summa cum laude, 2011
Ohio State Bar Association
Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
Leadership & Service:
Executive Board Member, Capital University Law School Law Review, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Forced into Fracking: Mandatory Pooling in Ohio, 42 Cap.U.L.Rev.215 (2014) (cited by the Supreme Court of Ohio in Dodd v. Croskey, 2015-Ohio-2362)
- “Ethical Issues: Insurance Bad Faith “Set-Up” in Ohio”, Co-Presenter (2019)
- “All’s Well That Ends Well: Coverage Litigation from Start to Finish”, Co-Presenter (2019)
Awards & Recognition
- Selected as a “Super Lawyers: Rising Star®”, 2020 – present
United States District Court Northern and Southern District
Lucas P. Baker, Associate
655 Metro Place South, Suite 200
Dublin, OH 43017